This reflects our labour rates and payment terms as of 1st August 2022.
If you have further questions on our rates, please feel free to get in touch.
- Rounding per invoice is up to the nearest 30 minutes in all instances.
- Costs in this table are per billable hour, per engineer.
- Costs in this table include VAT at 20%.
|Terms||Type||Location||Cost||Minimum Time Per Event|
|Monthly Pre Paid||Support||Offsite||£45||6 minutes|
|Monthly Top-up||Support||Offsite||£50||6 minutes|
|Monthly Top-up||Support||Onsite||£60||1 hour|
|Monthly Top-up||Bookkeeping||Offsite||£20||6 minutes|
|Monthly Top-up||Bookkeeping||Onsite||£30||2 hours|
Discounts and Surcharges
Out of Hours
Outside our core hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), we can’t guarantee any availability but will try to deal with urgent queries.
- All labour for out of hours requests will include a 50% surcharge
- Minimum billable event time for labour will increase by 1 hour
Prepay & Monthly Billing Customers
By committing to at least one prepaid hour per month, you can save money on all subsequent labour.
Prepaid hours are the cheapest way to pay for offsite labour, however the following guidelines apply
- There is a minimum 3 month commitment on prepaid hours, before the number of prepaid hours can be reduced.
- Prepaid hours do not roll over.
- Due Dates: Invoices are due before any hardware is ordered, or by the invoice due date which is two weeks from invoice date unless agreed in advance.
- Late payment surcharge: A surcharge of 10% will be added to the total of each invoice created, while the customer has an overdue balance for which arranged payments are not being made.
- Direct Debit discount: Customers who pay by Direct Debit will receive a 5% discount on labour, with the exception of prepaid hours.
The following concessions will receive a 10% discount on labour, on proof of current applicable status.
Only the registered charity discount is applicable to business customers.
- Pension recipient
- Universal Credit recipient
- Public Sector Employee
- Registered Charity
Delivery, Collection and Travel
- Local onsite labour will not incur additional fees.
- Local collection and delivery is available for £5 each way.
- Outside Brighton & Hove, mileage is chargeable at 60p inc. VAT per mile, plus Onsite labour rates for the duration of the journey.
New Customer Referrals
- Introduce a new customer to us, and you’ll each receive a Credit Note on your account for £10 including VAT.